Saturday 5 September 2015

Our Little Krishna !

Dear Anisha,
This year Gokulashtami ( Lord Krishna's Birthday Celebration - a Hindu festival ! )  is a very, very special one. Before I had you, every year, I used to wonder when will I have you so that I could decorate you as Little Krishna ! In Indian mythology, Lord Krishna was portrayed as a mischievous, beautiful, heart-capturing young one. He has a peacock feather decorating his crown and a flute in his hand. When he plays the flute, the music produced was said to mesmerize even the cattle. Whenever, I see pictures of little ones dressed like Little Krishna, my heart used to melt. Little children of  your age ooze out so much divine beauty and hence when dressed up like Little Krishna, they capture everyone's heart. You are no exception, you were  looking divine. You looked so adorable. And that divine smile, oh, how much I love your smile ! Anisha, I feel so blessed and thankful for having you. Be very happy always ! Love you.
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment