Tuesday 1 December 2015

Our little princess !

Dear Anisha ,
This weekend we attended Sarthak's first birthday party. After the initial fuss about the strange place and new people , you enjoyed a lot. I was so happy about this. I was afraid how you will adjust to the big crowd. But once you got comfortable , you were non-stoppable.  You were crawling , standing , taking few steps and interacting with people you loved.
Anisha , I was so proud of myself , too. As a mother , I have done a good job. I felt this after seeing all other little ones who came for the party. You are shining among them. Children who are couple of months elder than you appeared smaller. Many haven't reached the developmental milestones you have reached. My friends  always suggested that , I must leave you in kindergarten and that will help you to be socially amicable. To my surprise , you were interacting with people much more than other kids who go to day care. You are way taller , heavier and your skin is healthy and shining , of course you are much intelligent too. I can't help but compare and be proud. I think I have every right to do so.
The most important reason for all this is , I spend 24h with you taking care of your needs. You still drink only breast milk , while other children are not fed breastmilk at all , or they are not breastfed from 4 or 6 months. Until now , I feed you without a time schedule , you get the warmth and comfort whenever you need , doesn't matter even if it is four times an hour. You sleep with me , always near my body's warmth. I hug and kiss you a lot. I haven't left you in day care , I am not planning to leave you anywhere until you are three years old. I prepare food for you taking care of all your nutritional needs , I spend time cooking for you , feeding you only the best. All this has made an enormous difference. You are happy , healthy and glowing. You are very kind and loving to other children and people. Your aversion towards women is still there. You are comfortable with men. Many of my friends said , " Manju ,  after you reach home , remove evil eye for Anisha ". I took it as a compliment. I don't believe in evil eyes , neither should you !
See your photo below , I haven't overstated anything :)
Stay happy and blessed , my dear daughter !
Love ,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment