Sunday 3 May 2015

It's one year since you started your life !

Dear daughter,
As per science, exactly the same day previous year, you started your life. On May 3 rd, 2014, my egg and your dad's sperm were brought together in an IVF lab. This resulted the formation of a new type of cell called zygote (fusion of a sperm and an egg leads to the formation of zygote !). The zygote thus formed contains all the genetic information for forming a baby. You were one such zygote on May 3rd, 2014. You carried the correct genetic information, fortunately! Not all zygotes are lucky enough to become a baby due to the faulty genetic information they carry. Out of the many single-celled zygotes created on May 3rd, 2014, one was transferred to my uterus on May 8th, 2014, and that zygote became our beautiful daughter - that's you !
As I type this, you are lying on my lap. You were sucking my breasts just few minutes ago. Now you are fast asleep. Whenever I feel you, I never forget to remember what a miracle you are ! From, retrieving my eggs to be fertilized by your dad's sperms, to, the moment you came to our hands as a tiny human , many, many things could have gone wrong ! But it didn't.
We are very thankful for your presence in our life, Anisha ! You have made our life bright, interesting and colorful. We love you to bits and pieces. Please be with us always !
Happy Birthday my child ! Stay blessed ! May you have a very happy, healthy, long life.
Lots of love and kisses,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment