Saturday 16 May 2015

Your first giggles !



Today, when your dad said something in Telugu, you started to giggle. He called me, " Manju, come here, come and see Anisha". I felt the excitement in his voice but couldn't guess what the matter was ! So hurried to the room where you both were. Your dad said, "See this !" And, he repeated what he was telling to you in Telugu (It just means, "go, go out!"). You started giggling everytime he said that. I am not sure what you found so funny in it - might  be his voice, the ups and downs in the sentence, the way he said it ! Anisha, my heart filled with joy when I saw you so happy. Stay happy always my little one ! My wish for your happiness has a selfish motive too - will I ever be happy without you being happy ?

With lots of kisses,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment