Thursday 18 August 2016

Ben

Anisha , as I sit and type this , you are so excited and happy. Ben , who is our neighbor , is at our home. He is 4 years old and his grandpa is doing some work near our home. So he came and was watching a German cartoon. He is a very shy boy , so he doesn't come here - this is the first time he is here. Your joy knows no bounds - I haven't seen you so excited. You took all your books and were telling him what I tell you ! I am so surprised because I never knew you listened to me so much and learned too. Suddenly you went and touched his chin , I had to rush and remove you. You want to sit beside him , you were touching his hands to see how it feels and watching him so keenly. You were dancing for the rhymes 😘 I see myself in you 😂 When I was young , when relatives come to our home , I used to hide their bags when they are about to leave. I wanted them to stay longer - I loved people , I loved their company. Your dad says you take over me in many characters , including anger. All though it feels good to know you are like me in many ways , I am also worried that you will hurt yourself many a time if you are so.  If you are like your dad - very balanced emotionally , you will lead a much peaceful , happier life. I don't regret the way I am - I have experienced so many different emotions and it has helped me grow - doesn't matter in a good or bad way - I experience and enjoy life. I don't hide my emotions - that's what has helped to be expressive , to be imaginative and to write. I guess so.

I just want to register this event of today , so just wrote this as you both were busy eating apples. One day when you read this , you wouldn't remember all this - but will experience today through my words.

Love ,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment