Friday 26 August 2016

Our little Krishna

I feel so happy to decorate you like Lord Krishna. For me , Lord Krishna is a mythical character and nothing more. Children look beautiful when decorated so. Before having you , whenever I see pictures of children with such cute costumes , I craved to have the opportunity sometime , and I don't even know whether I will get a chance to do so. Now , you are here and I decorate you to my heart's content. You looked amazing Anisha. One of my friend commented , " I see many children , all of them are cute. But there is something divine about Anisha's looks ". I thought since I am your mom , I feel so. It's nice to know people love you :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! She has co-operated so well to dress her up !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sri ! Send me your daughter's picture , how old is she ?

    ReplyDelete