Friday 24 February 2017

I am sorry - haven't written for a while !

I was not in a great shape , mentally. Was in no mood to write. Or , I wanted to stay way from everything for a while. Did it help me ? Unfortunately , not much.
I think I must also apologize to people who are visiting my blog for updates. We are fine , thank you !
Anisha , you have grown a lot. You speak a lot. You try to speak sentences. As you are hearing two different languages , it's a bit hard for you. But you understand both languages very well and follow all the commands. Next week onwards you will start kindergarten. So , you need to learn one more language - German ! I hope we are not confusing you too much. I really feel sorry for you. But you know what , you will come out much more intelligent by being exposed to so many languages. I am very sure about it. And you already know lots of words in English - by watching rhymes and cartoons !
You now want to have friends. Staying at home is boring for you. We went to India and came back. You had a friend named Shakthi - your first friend ! You loved her company. You even woke up saying her name :) As usual you enjoyed the India trip , and all the pampering that comes with it. After coming to Germany you were asking about Shakthi , Karthi and Deepu ( Anju's sons ). You were also saying thathaiya ( grandpa )  , mamaya ( uncle ), athaiya ( aunt ) , aachi ( my mom ) all the time. It was so clear you missed them all very much. It was a struggle for two weeks for all of us to get used to the life here in Germany.
You also enjoyed the company of all the animals. Goats are your favorite. There was a little goat , a very little one , born a week before we went to Madurai. You enjoyed every moment of your time with it. I see myself in you at such times. You even wanted to kiss the newly born buffalo in its mouth ! We need to forcibly remove you. Love for animals is of course controlled by genes , too.
You love birthday parties. You loved your second birthday party , too. You love the candles , the cake and singing " Happy to yooou" :) We are forever thankful for your presence.
I and you







nowadays fight a lot. You don't listen to what I say. I don't listen either. Your dad says we make a great combo :)
Will talk a lot later !
Here are some pictures of your birthday party ! That little girl is Shakthi.

No comments:

Post a Comment