Thursday 22 June 2017

Sathya

The little one in the picture is Satyajith , your friend. We meet Sathya at least once a week. You love Sathya so much. He loves you very much too. If you don't meet each other at least once a week , I and his mom will be in trouble because you both will pester us. Once Sathya came , we went to receive his mom and Sathya in bus stop. As the bus approached , I told you that Sathya is coming in that bus. You were screaming in joy. Everyone was looking at you. As Sathya came out , you both were walking towards each other , and embraced each other in a warm hug. It was so beautiful , so natural , that moment will always be etched in my mind. Everyone there was smiling and looking at both of you. Sathya is one month elder than you. If you both fight , it will be horrible , too. Most probably , the fight is to take possession of a toy car or a ball. I am so happy you have a friend to play. When I see you both together , I feel as if I am seeing my twins :)

Amma
Lots to write. Need to register many things. I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment