Saturday 24 June 2017

You have gone out !

First time , in two and half years , you have gone to someone else's home without us. I and your dad are wondering what to do ! TV is running. I know your dad's mind is on you and so is mine. We thought you will cry and would come back immediately. No , it didn't happen. It's almost 20 mins now. The people who ' kidnapped 'you are a group of two boys and a girl. They are all engineering professionals. We already know a person in that group and he introduced two other people who live near our home. Actually , we could see their home from our balcony. As usual , when they are leaving , you don't want they go. So the girl said , "I will take her home. If she cries , I will bring her back ". I was so hesitant. I wouldn't have sent you if they are all men , definitely not. Now , I am sitting here and wondering how you are ! As I am typing this , I hear you cry :). You saw your dad from the balcony and want to come back :) Today morning , you held me tight and said , " Manju , I like you ". It felt so good to hear that in half-sleep. I love you too , Anisha , more than you would ever know. You will be back in minutes and my heart is jumping with joy. You haven't gone to kindergarten after that two weeks in February ! What happened ? Will write.
Amma

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your wonderful posts. I too have a little one who is just about to start nursery . Why didn't Anisha go back to kindergarten after two weeks ?

    ReplyDelete