Saturday 10 September 2016

Happy girls are the prettiest :)

Don't you agree , Anisha ?
Need to tell you something , yesterday , you had your first bus ride. You were so overjoyed , you didn't want to get down :) You were interacting with the fellow passengers ; you were so happy with the attention you got. I had to stop you when you started imitating an old woman sitting next to us. When a little child was crying , you said ' bibi ' ( baby :).  And , when I sang , ' baby on the bus goes ' , you were wiping your eyes and said ' wah , wah , wah ' Children get happy from smallest pleasures , and you know what , I get happy and excited for many small things , too. So , for many , I appear crazy :) Doesn't matter , I love the way I live my life.  Never let anything consume your ability to find joy in small things , actually , real happiness lies only in small things that happen everyday.

Amma

1 comment:

  1. Dear Manju, I just found your blog. Perhaps you could update your fertility blog to direct your readers here? My daughter just turned two. Today I did a frozen transfer! Two weeks to find out. I thought of you. I've been checking your other blog, but didn't see updates. I assumed you were just busy! I know I am.

    ReplyDelete