Friday 16 September 2016

Brombachsee

You had a wonderful time yesterday. You love water , and you spent most of your time in water . Brombachsee is just one and half hour drive from our place. It's a man - made lake , not a sea. The best thing about this place is , there are only very few visitors and hence less pollution. This makes it very serene , too.
Look at the pictures :) How I wish I could post some of my pictures too ! If I have had a beach body definitely I would flaunt it. I was telling your dad , " This swim suit is not the right choice , it appears as if I don't have a hip at all. He said , " Why to blame the dress , instead of accepting the reality 😜? " Sometimes you get enlightened only during such moments 😁 Perhaps , I must do something about it - at least once in my life time I must wear a swim suit and feel good about myself 😍
Anisha , what I said is just to add a bit of humor. Humans come in all sizes , and the shape of our body has to do a lot with our genetic make up. Yes , it is possible to maintain a well toned body , if you could really afford to do so. Healthy body is very important. It is the base with which you can build everything else. Eating healthy , being active and maintaining an ideal weight is important. But it doesn't mean that you must aim for the body shape a model posses. In other words , a thin , curvy body isn't for everyone and doesn't always mean it's healthy. When you are young , you might connect beauty with a perfect face and body. But as you mature , you will realize beauty isn't about what you see outside a person. Actually , when you love someone dearly , outward appearance doesn't matter at all. There are many beautiful things in a human than their physical appearance. Once you learn to appreciate the inner beauty , you no more differentiate people depending on their skin color , height or weight. I wish you get this maturity much earlier , at least , before you select a person with whom you would love to spend your life with :)
Coming back to the point , the photos really helped me to understand that I need some healthy changes to my lifestyle. Hopefully I keep myself motivated.
You enjoyed Brombachsee trip very much. Even though the water is cold , even though you were shivering , you wanted to be in water. I can't wait for you to start learning swimming. I am sure you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment